Thursday, May 26, 2005

a tribute to my loveliest frens!

23 - 25 May 2005
Downtown East Costa Sands Pasir Ris Chalet
Unit no. A1110

organised a chalet for a gathering of frens.
i must say a big thank you to all who came. am so glad u guys did! =)
BBQ dinner wud not have been possible for the 2 nites if not for Greg, my lovely sis, Javern, Herbert, dearest cuzy Grace, her parentals, Lani and my parentals!
and for all those who came to join in the fun, u guys r the best!
am really surprised sir daltz came! ;) thot he wasnt gonna come. think his presence made a difference rite girls?
hmm altho things wud hav been even better if Fie & Pris were here too!
Even tho Denise mei, Danielle and sir daltz din stay for long, jus making a pt to come is jus great. thanks guys! ;)
also, my kids came!! Melvin, JieHan, Eddy, Rachel, Sandy, MeiYun and HuiPing!
these peepz nvr fail to make me smile! love dem all! :) it was a reunion! altho dere were a few still missing...

overall everything was fun. enjoyed every moment spent wif every single one of u.

to my dearest cuzy, thank u for everything. all ur help! love ya!
thanks to qin as well.

No comments: